stat

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Exchanging BSB, Aaron... Carter??

I like nice people.
And I don't mean.. like everyone else likes nice people. I mean i get really excited over nice people.
Is that sad? Kind of, hu?
I just.. I don't know.. I see people treat each other like dirt, so when I come across someone nice.. I get really.. happy? lol
Yea yea.. I never said I was "normal".

I'm in such a weird state of mind this past month.
Going on tour is bitter sweet for me.. do to certain people working with the backstreets.
I keep a low profile around the boys, in respect to this person.
I mean.. yea.. Ya'll know..
"Someone" looks A LOT like his brother and it's hard to be around him.. cause all I see is.. THAT guy.
Whatevs, it is what it is..



Tomorrow it's one week until me and Jenn touch down in London.
I can not wait. And i can't stress that enough!
I really can not wait! No, really.
I'm honestly more excited to get to see The Exchange again than to see my boys.
Love those guys. Raw talent.
Truly appreciate them.
Especially Aaron who's got me lifted from anxiety this past week.
He's been such a sweetheart and i truly truly appreciate him.
It takes so little to snap me out of anxiety if it's from "the right person".





I have two weeks left at my job then it's time to start looking for a new job.
I wanna work with people.. around people and towards people.
An office 9-5 job is NOT my thing.
It's not long until I get to go back home to NY again.
I truly can't wait.. Home! Haven't been back since october 2011 now and that's the longest I've ever been away from my favorite place on earth! It's gonna be fun to introduce the new me to my friends back there. They saw me last when I was 90lbs heavier and a brunette, and broken for that matter.

Well.. I need to try and sleep now before thoughts start spinning.

Grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment