stat

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Iceberg

I am strong.
I have made it through hell and back and I am grateful for every sad and tough moment in my life.
When life gets rough, I am ready to fight and push trough.
- Are you?
I will survive and stand tough in any situation you will put me in.
I can take any hurtful words you may throw at me, cause I have heard them all before.
I will never be afraid to live and take risks just because you want me to be less than you are.
I have traveled all around the world, lived in places you will never even dream of.
I have met people who have changed me for the better and people who have told me "why".
I know why I am me and why I have done the things I have done.
- What's your excuse?

I am grateful and thankful for life and what it has tought me.
I will never change just because you want me to.
Accept me or don't.
But if you don't, stop talking about me cause you dont know the first thing about me.



No comments:

Post a Comment