stat

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Workoholic

Sowwy.. I know I've been MIA for the longest time.
I've just had life going on. No other excuse than that.
I see so many of you still checking in on the blog even tho I don't update. Ever.
I would like to promise you that I'll get better.. But I don't know when that will be.
Just crazy busy with work.

Speaking of work.. I LOVE MY JOB. Truly.
I have the best co workers ever. Especially this one little guy, Johan.
He truly truly is the reason I get through the day.
Always with a smile on his face and willing to just.. I don't know.. Be there?
It's hard to explain this guy.
He's like no other guy I've ever met. In a good way of course.
He's been a good friend and support system for me this last month. Truly grateful.
I won't even hesitate to return the favor, should you ever need it. I got you :)

Fall is knocking on the door here.. Even tho technically it's still summer, there's just no denying the low temperatures lately. Tho I LOVE summer, there's something so cozy with fall.
Warm knitted sweaters, scarfs, mittens..
All night scary movie marathons with friends.
I really wanna get some friends together, watch a REALLY scary movie and then head out to Ängsö/Engsö, this haunted castle and church right outside my city.
Haven't been out there for a bout a year now so it's about time!
Anyways.. Gotta sleep now. Work tomorrow.

Hope you all are enjoying life.

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment